Mrs. Julie PittmanReceptionist
Mrs. Rose JonesFinance
Mrs. Jammeye GallowayAdministrative Secretary
Mrs. Maureen GaddyPrincipal
Mrs. Sharon McGeheeAdministrator
Find your place here.
Our admission process has several steps:
- Contact school to obtain a student application or download from website.
- Check fee sheet.
- Set up an interview with principal.
* NOTE: Parent must bring their child and these documents to the interview:
- K3 and up - Copy of birth certificate, social security card, immunization records
- K5 and up - Must also bring report card or an academic record
- 6th grade and up - Must also bring a letter of recommendation from pastor, former teacher, guidance counselor, coach, etc.
- Completes interview
- Gives parent an admissions packet and a handbook
- Takes admission test (1st grade and up)
- (7th grade and up) Passes drug screening test from approved drug screening facility (at parent's expense)
Items on file:
- Copy of birth certificate, social security card, immunization record
- Signed forms (or online) from admissions packet
- Parent pays registration fee
- Records requested from former school
**NOTES: In a case where there is limited seating, a parent may be given one week to obtain documents before the seat is offered to the next prospective student.
In a case where students have academic or behavioral difficulties, the case must be reviewed by the Admissions Committee prior to acceptance.